[8/7/2010]S Club 7 --- Never Had A Dream Come True(从未梦想成真)


S Club 7 --- Never Had A Dream Come True(从未梦想成真)


一首能洗礼你心灵的歌曲,就像歌曲中说的那样:

“直到遇见你我才梦想成真,虽然我假装继续生活下去,但我永远记住你”

 


S CLUB 7(也译作“七小龙”)在全世界范围内都称得上是一个奇迹。这支乐队极具天赋,它的成员都是既能唱又能演。他们的首张专辑《超级俱乐部》在全世界的销量达到百万甚至千万张。而乐队的电视系列片《七小龙在迈阿密》和《七小龙在洛杉矶》也极受欢迎,已在100多个国家的电视台播放。

Oooh-oooh
哦~~~~

everybody's got something they had to leave behind
每个人都不得不放弃一些东西。

one regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time.
昨天残留在心中的遗憾今天好象令人更加痛苦。

there's no use lookin' back or wonderin',
回忆过去没有意义,

how it could be now or might have been
想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功。

oh, this i know, but still i can't find ways to let you go...
这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你。

i never had a dream come true til the day i found you.
直到遇见你,我才梦想成真。

even though i pretend that i moved on
虽然我假装继续生活下去,

You'll always be my baby
但是我会永远记得你。

i never found the words to say,you're the one i think about each day.
我无法形容我的心情,我每天都在想你。

And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be with you.
不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中。

somewhere in my memory, i lost all sense of time.
在我记忆 的某个地方, 时间好象已经不存在了

and tomorrow can never be cause yesterday is all that fills my mind..
我无法想象明 天, 因为我的心已被过去添满.

There′s no use looking back or wondering
回忆过去没有意义

How it should be now or might have been
想象我们现在会怎样或可能会怎样也是徒劳无功。

All this I know but still I can′t find ways To let you go
这些我都知道,但是我就是没有办法忘记你。

I never had a dream come true Till the day that found you
直到 遇见你,我才梦想成真。

even though i pretend that i moved on
虽然我假装继续生活下去,

You'll always be my baby
但是我会永远记得你

下载链接需登陆后回复可见